Digital Marketing / General Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join LCC Live Event Services in their office in Inverness.
LCC Live has worked with some of the biggest and most influential names in the music industry, Sir Tom Jones, Bryan Adams, Status Quo, Rod Stewart, Madness, Runrig, Wet Wet Wet and many more, promoting and producing events nationwide.
Working alongside our Inverness team and selected agencies, the Digital Marketing Graduate will be responsible for finding new and exciting ways of sharing content across all digital channels and building and developing the organisations digital marketing strategy whilst considering and utilising;
• Google display network
• Social media re-marketing
• E-mail campaigns
The ideal candidate will be able to;
• Liaise strategically with agencies
• Build digital marketing strategies to complement the overall marketing strategy
• Contribute to the growth of the organisation through increasing ticket sales
• Continuously challenge all activity to ensure optimum results
• Have an understanding of integrated marketing to ensure optimum digital results
• Good administration & communication skills
The ideal Candidate will have;
• Relevant Degree
• Expertise in all Adobe Creative Suite applications
• Expertise in Google display adverts & social media
• Excellent written skills
• Excellent IT skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Creative thinking
• A genuine passion for music and events
Applications should be sent to email@example.com.